Cant update too 9.2 Catlyst & Drivers

Alice

i wated for the next install upgrade and i sitll havent been able to install
still runing Catylyst 8.6 that came with my card i want to update but cant.
i doine all the steptsd but still fales the Dtection driver. below is my
error msg what doi i do??? thanks in advance

Alice

Existing packages Catalyst Control Center
ATI Catalyst Install Manager
ATI Display Driver
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

Other detected devices

Error messages
Failed to load detection driver

-------------------------

System Specs:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
3.00 GB
1.75 TB
Radeon HD 4850
Vista Ultimate 32 Bit SP1

Alice

OMG i feel so stupid my virus people taght mes how to disable the fire wall
and its installing as we speak.

Alice

"Alice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:QAZol.16341$(E-Mail Removed)...
>i wated for the next install upgrade and i sitll havent been able to
>install still runing Catylyst 8.6 that came with my card i want to update
>but cant. i doine all the steptsd but still fales the Dtection driver.
>below is my error msg what doi i do??? thanks in advance
>
> Alice
>
> Existing packages Catalyst Control Center
> ATI Catalyst Install Manager
> ATI Display Driver
> Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
>

> Other detected devices
>
> Error messages
> Failed to load detection driver
>

> -------------------------
>
> System Specs:
> Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
> 3.00 GB
> 1.75 TB
> Radeon HD 4850
> Vista Ultimate 32 Bit SP1

me/2

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:05:49 -0500, "First of One" <root@127.0.0.1>
wrote:

:>Does this mean the setup program "phones home" to ATi upon installation?

When installing programs that use the Microsoft installer it is the
installer that phones home to Microsoft to check for a newer version
of the installer program. If it finds a newer version of the installer
it updates the copy on your system. I found this out by watching the
popups from my firewall that tells me what program is trying to access
the internet and the site name and ip address it is trying to connect
to. I've never seen an indication that the installer is trying to
connect to any ATI site when installing new drivers.

me/2

Catlyst Problems Alice ATI 0 05-27-2009 03:09 AM
Cant install cat 8.2 the dreaded setup cant find hardware etc. Dagger ATI 2 02-15-2008 09:09 PM
Cant update to the latest Forceware Drivers?! Omega X Nvidia 5 06-18-2005 04:05 AM
How to turn off AA in latest CCC in 4.9 catlyst drivers? Chingy ATI 7 10-02-2004 05:49 PM
Catlyst release notes question remyD ATI 1 07-22-2003 08:08 AM