Capture drivers program needed for Nvidia Riva TNT2 Mofdel 64/Model64 Pro

Rock

Anyone know where I can get Capture drivers and or program program
needed for Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro.

I have a composite rca plug camera and need the capture part to work it.

I have the latest regular drivers for the card but caprure is not
included with it.

Thanks

Rock

Rock

Thanks,

I spent a lot of time on the nVidia site but as I am not a techo I was
not sure what one I needed. I downloaded a couple in case.

I have now installed the WDM ones that were suggested and all are
accepted by XP except the nvidia WDM Capture Device (universal). It has
a Exlam mark in Dev Mgr not matter what I do.

On install it keeps on getting rejected and says it has a Code 10 Error
and the 'Device will not start'.

Any ideas..

Thanks,

Rock
Rock wrote:
> Anyone know where I can get Capture drivers and or program program
> needed for Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro.
>
> I have a composite rca plug camera and need the capture part to work it.
>
> I have the latest regular drivers for the card but caprure is not
> included with it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rock

Me

Who is the manaufacturer of your video card.
Nvidia is only the maker of the chip.

Can you find a manufacturer and model number anywhere?
Might be printed on the video card.

Nvidia Riva TNT2 model 64 CP Nvidia 5 05-12-2004 03:22 AM
Which driver to use for nVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Pro Sanjay HP 1 12-29-2003 09:24 PM
Problem with AGP and NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Francesco MSI 1 12-16-2003 03:37 AM
Using NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64 Pro (video issues) Bob & Joanne Vanderaegen Nvidia 2 11-26-2003 09:08 PM
NVIDIA Detonator doesn't recognize Riva TNT2 Raul Nvidia 1 07-11-2003 08:19 PM