Travis King

I pulled a 120mm fan out of a bad power supply. The fan itself works great,
and it appears to be of good quality, so I am wondering if there was a way
that I could use it as an additional case fan. It only has a 2-pin power
connector on the fan. What would I need in order to use it if I could use
it in the first place? Thanks.

Phil Weldon

'Travis King' wrote:
| I pulled a 120mm fan out of a bad power supply. The fan itself works
great,
| and it appears to be of good quality, so I am wondering if there was a way
| that I could use it as an additional case fan. It only has a 2-pin power
| connector on the fan. What would I need in order to use it if I could use
| it in the first place? Thanks.
_____

You will need to wire the fan to a 12 vdc Molex male connector and then
connect it to one of the power supply 12 vdc jacks. Of course you will need
to get the positive and ground leads correctly identified.

Phil Weldon

"Travis King" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
|I pulled a 120mm fan out of a bad power supply. The fan itself works
great,
| and it appears to be of good quality, so I am wondering if there was a way
| that I could use it as an additional case fan. It only has a 2-pin power
| connector on the fan. What would I need in order to use it if I could use
| it in the first place? Thanks.

Travis King

Thanks.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...