chris_reilly

Hey,

I have a Chaintech Cbox fitted to my motherboard.

I was trting to send images/videos etc from my D500 via infrared, my
box lights up so it is getting some kind of signal however the
connection fails.

Any idea what may be wrong

Thanks

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaint...pict59611.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=301624

uddarts

"chris_reilly" wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I have a Chaintech Cbox fitted to my motherboard.
>
> [img:ffabf6c144]http://www.madshrimps.be/articles/Chaintech9CJSZE-jmke-2341.jpg[/img:ffabf6c144]
>

> I was trting to send images/videos etc from my D500 via
> infrared, my box lights up so it is getting some kind of
> signal however the connection fails.
>
> Any idea what may be wrong
>

> Thanks

your best bet would be to contact chaintech support.

http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/Support/

are there drivers for the d500? you also installed the cbox3 drivers
from chaintech?

ud

chris_reilly

"uddarts" wrote:
> your best bet would be to contact chaintech support.
>
> http://www.chaintechusa.com/tw/eng/Support/
>
> are there drivers for the d500? you also installed the cbox3
> drivers from chaintech?
>

> ud

Hi,

I did not think i would need drivers for the phone, and i have not got
a clue where to get íem if i do.

All Cbox works fine, but IR doesnít connect to mobile phone devices
when it should.

uddarts

"chris_reilly" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did not think i would need drivers for the phone, and i have
> not got a clue where to get 'em if i do.
>
> All Cbox works fine, but IR doesn't connect to mobile phone
> devices when it should.

itís the best guess i could come up with. everything else we use with
a computer needs drivers.

dude, i think i got it.

http://www.mobiledit.com/

MOBILedit! is a unique modular program which allows you to control
your mobile phone from the PC via Bluetooth, infrared or cable. You
can easily copy photos from your phone or upload your favorite
ringtones, logos, MP3ís and transfer documents too. You can dial, send
SMSís, receive calls, organize contacts, play games and much more.
MOBILedit! is designed as an operating system, you can enhance its
functionality by adding new plug-in applications and drivers.
Using MOBILedit!, your phone will be automatically registered in
myphonesafe.com database, a useful tool helping you to protect your
mobile phone from being stolen or sold.

if not just google for something else.

ud

frieser

"uddarts" wrote:
> it's the best guess i could come up with. everything else we
> use with a computer needs drivers.
>
> dude, i think i got it.
>
> http://www.mobiledit.com/
>
> MOBILedit! is a unique modular program which allows you to
> control your mobile phone from the PC via Bluetooth, infrared
> or cable. You can easily copy photos from your phone or upload
> your favorite ringtones, logos, MP3's and transfer documents
> too. You can dial, send SMS's, receive calls, organize
> contacts, play games and much more. MOBILedit! is designed as
> an operating system, you can enhance its functionality by
> adding new plug-in applications and drivers.
> Using MOBILedit!, your phone will be automatically registered
> in myphonesafe.com database, a useful tool helping you to
> protect your mobile phone from being stolen or sold.
>
> if not just google for something else.
>
> ud

This is right, Mobiledit is quite powerful and universal tool to do
this. I do recommend too.
P.S. check their mobile books, great stuff.

frieser

"uddarts" wrote:
> it's the best guess i could come up with. everything else we
> use with a computer needs drivers.
>
> dude, i think i got it.
>
> http://www.mobiledit.com/
>
> MOBILedit! is a unique modular program which allows you to
> control your mobile phone from the PC via Bluetooth, infrared
> or cable. You can easily copy photos from your phone or upload
> your favorite ringtones, logos, MP3's and transfer documents
> too. You can dial, send SMS's, receive calls, organize
> contacts, play games and much more. MOBILedit! is designed as
> an operating system, you can enhance its functionality by
> adding new plug-in applications and drivers.
> Using MOBILedit!, your phone will be automatically registered
> in myphonesafe.com database, a useful tool helping you to
> protect your mobile phone from being stolen or sold.
>
> if not just google for something else.
>
> ud

This is right, Mobiledit is quite powerful and universal tool to do
this. I do recommend too.
P.S. check their mobile books, great stuff.

CBOX - can you buy those? Bill Chaintech 0 03-09-2005 02:08 AM
9CJS CBOX AlanAshton Chaintech 4 06-23-2004 06:15 PM
9CJS Zenith - Remote and Cbox questions jdees Chaintech 10 02-01-2004 12:08 PM
Re: 9CJS - FF display on cbox Forbidden Donut Chaintech 1 07-20-2003 09:31 PM