Chaintech-7NJL6 Network adapter does not work

parm

Hi,

I have a Chaintech 7NJL6, I have tried to install couple of network
adapter cards, but the system comes back with device not working
properly message. I have tried installing an old card Kingston KNE
111TX and the Netgear FA311 on my Windows 2000 machine. I am using AMD
Duron processor. I have uninstalled and installed again but still the
same problem. I am also getting Realtek LAN 8139 not working properly.
I have tried disabling the Realtek but the network adapters still
won’t work.

Any ideas!!!!!

Parm

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaint...pict61719.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=311284

http://www.usenet.com

Guy

What is wrong with your on-board LAN? Have you diagnosed tha
successfully

parm

"" wrote:
> What is wrong with your on-board LAN? Have you diagnosed that
> successfully?

Tried using the onboard lan as well. No success at all. I installed
the drivers using the CD that came with the motherboard. The lan is
the the only thing that does not work. I have tried the USB port,
Netgear adapter, D-Link adapter. I am getting the same error messagee.

1. Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

2. An error occured during the installation of the device

The INF or the device information set or element does not match the
specified install class.

Thanks.

Parm

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Chaint...pict61719.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=312036

uddarts

"parm" wrote:
> Tried using the onboard lan as well. No success at all. I
> installed the drivers using the CD that came with the
> motherboard. The lan is the the only thing that does not work.
> I have tried the USB port, Netgear adapter, D-Link adapter. I
> am getting the same error messagee.
>
> 1. Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device.
> (Code 31)
>
> 2. An error occured during the installation of the device
>
> The INF or the device information set or element does not
> match the specified install class.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Parm

while your waiting on an answer, try an email to:

(E-Mail Removed)

have you tried different pci slots? try disabling in bios any unused
on board extras. the realtek lan is working?

ud

parm

"uddarts" wrote:
> while your waiting on an answer, try an email to:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> have you tried different pci slots? try disabling in bios any
> unused on board extras. the realtek lan is working?
>

> ud

Hi Ud,

I am waiting to hear from Chaintech. I have also tried all the
avaiable PCI slots. I have tried installing the realtek LAN drivers on
my machine, that does not work either.

I will try to disable all the extras from the BIOS and will let you
know.

Thanks.

Parm