Challengin? dual screen set-up

pearsos

I am a (struggling!) professional photographer and I have recognised the
need to replace my PC. One of the requirements I have come up with is to
have a two screen environment where I can have one screen 'client-facing' on
which they only see full-screen slideshows or individual images, controlled
from applications run from the other monitor. (When slideshows or single
images are not being presented, it should default to blank, a controlled
wallpaper or a standard slideshow.) So, for example, I might want to run a
slideshow from - for example - ACDSee on the 'control' monitor and for the
card management to know that full-screen slideshows are to go to the client
screen. Ideally, the control monitor would have a window showing what is on
the client monitor at any one time. I don't want the client to see *any*
Windows objects: task bar, title bar, etc.. If it makes any difference I
would like the screens to be flat panels as I wish to use this set-up in the
field.

Does anyone know if this can be achieved with Matrox cards and software and
how?

Thanks,
pearsos

Copwriter

There is actually a simpler method - use PowerPoint in Presenter view. One
monitor shows the slide show (embedded with videos, if you want), and the
other a control screen.

news:yFqYb.66$(E-Mail Removed)...