How to change background color from white (default) to gray

K.C.

How do I change my Toshiba Tablet PC settings so the background of my Office
applications is gray (easier to see in Tablet mode) instead of white? Thank
you.

Chris H.

Depends on which version of Office you're running, I believe, but for a more
complete answer I'd suggest you post to one of the Office newsgroups so the
Office MVPs can have a shot at helping you. Make sure to mention which
version of Office you're running.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"K.C." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I change my Toshiba Tablet PC settings so the background of my
> Office
> applications is gray (easier to see in Tablet mode) instead of white?
> Thank
> you.

Josh Einstein

Most of the "white" areas in applications are determined by the "Window
Background" color setting. By changing this, you will change things like
text boxes, multiline text areas, and list areas. The name is kind of
deceiving.

See:
http://www.josheinstein.com/download...715_192148.png

--