How to change License Key on Windows XP Tablet Edition (urgent!)

mgna20

Hi,

I have a customer tablet pc with my license key and i need to input the
customer's volume license key in order for me to create an image of the OS.
This image will then be used on all of the tablet pc's the customer buys.

I have tried using the scripts and instructions on:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328874
and:
http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/sel...tructions.aspx

and it doesn't work.

Can someone please help me? It is rather urgent!

Many thanks,

Mark

Sinner

"mgna20" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a customer tablet pc with my license key and i need to input the
> customer's volume license key in order for me to create an image of the
> OS.
> This image will then be used on all of the tablet pc's the customer buys.
>
> I have tried using the scripts and instructions on:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328874
> and:
> http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/sel...tructions.aspx
>
> and it doesn't work.
>
> Can someone please help me? It is rather urgent!

You could just do a repair installation using the customers key.

Windows XP Tablet PC Edition Product Key Problems Media Center helper Tablet PC 1 08-08-2008 12:24 PM
Lost License Key zalid Tablet PC 2 11-18-2006 10:20 PM
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit,Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new! TEL AMD Overclocking 0 01-01-2004 06:59 PM
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit,Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new! TEL Intel 0 01-01-2004 06:25 PM
FreeRTOS for PIC and license change details BarryRichard Embedded 0 11-18-2003 10:50 PM