Changed a BIOS Setting and now screen does not appear

ShadedTiger

I changed a setting in the bios and now when i reboot the screen does
not appear, The setting i think i've changed was FBS from 166mhz to
200 mhz, can somebody help me figure out a way to change that setting
back

by the way i'm using pheonix bios

Jim Hollis

rese the cmos jumper or take the battery out for 20mins

news:6bGjg.147745$(E-Mail Removed) ...