Choosing Video card

BW

I am shopping for a video card that can play good video games, watch TV
(either hook up with a TV or watch it on the monitor) and have the option of
running 2 monitor at the same time.... and not have to spend too much money
on it...

Any suggestions?
Is this too much to ask for?

Thanks a million for all your help in advance

Doug Ramage

"BW" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I am shopping for a video card that can play good video games, watch TV
> (either hook up with a TV or watch it on the monitor) and have the option

of
> running 2 monitor at the same time.... and not have to spend too much

money
> on it...
>
> Any suggestions?
> Is this too much to ask for?
>
> Thanks a million for all your help in advance

I think you would be better off with an ATI or Nvidia card.

Don't get me wrong, I think Matrox cards are excellent for 2D (I use a G550
and P650 myself), but they are not so hot at games.

Doug Ramage

Choosing Video card BW ATI 1 08-13-2004 10:19 PM
REQ: Advice choosing a video card, please. Kilgore Trout Nvidia 2 04-26-2004 05:13 PM
REQ: Advice choosing a video card, please. Kilgore Trout ATI 1 04-26-2004 02:22 AM
need advice choosing video card for a new system dhir ATI 6 09-04-2003 07:29 AM
Choosing Video card Ted Nvidia 1 07-03-2003 11:43 PM