Chrome Multitask

Michelle Steiner

Wow, I can get twice as much done in half the time, so I don't have to be
on the computer as much. *Best reason to give up Safari, Firefox, and
Internet Explorer.

<https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/multitask.html>

-- Michelle

--
Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as

Paul Sture

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 15:18:56 -0700, Michelle Steiner wrote:

> Wow, I can get twice as much done in half the time, so I don't have to
> be on the computer as much. *Best reason to give up Safari, Firefox, and
> Internet Explorer.
>
> <https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/multitask.html>

Will that mean I can read twice as fast?

--
Paul Sture

Helpful Harry

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Paul Sture <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 15:18:56 -0700, Michelle Steiner wrote:
>
> > Wow, I can get twice as much done in half the time, so I don't have to
> > be on the computer as much. *Best reason to give up Safari, Firefox, and
> > Internet Explorer.
> >
> > <https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/multitask.html>
> >

> Will that mean I can read twice as fast?

I do wish April Fool's Day would be banned. (

Helpful Harry )

Warren Oates

Michelle Steiner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Wow, I can get twice as much done in half the time, so I don't have to be
> on the computer as much. *Best reason to give up Safari, Firefox, and
> Internet Explorer.
>
> <https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/multitask.html>
>
> -- Michelle

That was a good one. Did you see the 8-bit Google Maps? They seem to
have removed it, now, but it was called "Quest" and presented maps (and
Street View) the way they would appear on a Nintendo.
--

.... do not cover a warm kettle or your stock may sour. -- Julia Child

Michelle Steiner

In article <4f79b5a1$0$24355$c3e8da3$(E-Mail Removed) om>,
Warren Oates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> That was a good one. Did you see the 8-bit Google Maps? They seem to
> have removed it, now, but it was called "Quest" and presented maps (and
> Street View) the way they would appear on a Nintendo.

Specifically the NES.

-- Michelle

--
Tea Party Patriots is to Patriotism as

Barry Margolin

In article <4f79b5a1$0$24355$c3e8da3$(E-Mail Removed) om>,
Warren Oates <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>,
> Michelle Steiner <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Wow, I can get twice as much done in half the time, so I don't have to be
> > on the computer as much. *Best reason to give up Safari, Firefox, and
> > Internet Explorer.
> >
> > <https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/multitask.html>
> >
> > -- Michelle

> That was a good one. Did you see the 8-bit Google Maps? They seem to
> have removed it, now, but it was called "Quest" and presented maps (and
> Street View) the way they would appear on a Nintendo.

I missed that. But on the main search page, "I'm feeling lucky" was
replaced with "I'm stealing lucky" -- it was really stolen, since
clicking on it didn't do anything.

--
Barry Margolin, (E-Mail Removed)
Arlington, MA

OT: New graphics engine imperils users of Firefox and Chrome Bob Villa Dell 8 05-19-2011 09:16 PM
Trouble with Google Chrome laredotornado Apple 0 01-04-2011 03:52 PM
Google Chrome John Apple 2 10-03-2010 11:38 PM
Re: Google Chrome on Mac Ed H. Apple 11 09-29-2010 05:27 PM