CK8 Dragon Plus, any recommended case?

Shadowb170

I just got a CK8 Dragon Plus, assembling a new comp for myself,
but am not sure what a good case for it might be, especially
in concerns of a powersuply.

I noticed the case that would have fit a KT880, dimensions where smaller
than the dimensions of the CK8. Any recommended case for a
CK8?

-Thanks, Daniel

dave

(E-Mail Removed) (Shadowb170) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I just got a CK8 Dragon Plus, assembling a new comp for myself,
> but am not sure what a good case for it might be, especially
> in concerns of a powersuply.
>
> I noticed the case that would have fit a KT880, dimensions where smaller
> than the dimensions of the CK8. Any recommended case for a
> CK8?
>
> -Thanks, Daniel

Look at Chieftec. Can be purchased thru NewEgg. Get a PS of 43W or higher.
Dave