CodeLite with GNU toolchain on Win

cerr

Hi There,

Anyone using CodeLite with GNU toolchain on Windows? I want to
configure this combination to write firmware for a Cortex-M3. I got a
bunch of dev boards here on my desk but would like to use the one from
TI featuring the LM3S6965. Does anyone have any experience with
something along these lines? I set the tool chain up as described in
http://www.microbuilder.eu/Projects/...Toolchain.aspx
but am now wondering how i can setup the USB klink of the dev board so
that I actually can download and run my hex file.

Thanks a lot for hints, tips and pointers!
roN