Compaq 3015US Display problem

Ken Sponauer

I have a 3015US laptop that will not light up the LCD "back light". I
know the entire screen assy is OK because it works fine when swapped
to another 3015Us I have.

The machine in question displays to a desktop monitor fine and in fact
if I look real hard the LCD is displaying also. Its is just that the
back light will not light.

Aaron

(E-Mail Removed) (Ken Sponauer) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I have a 3015US laptop that will not light up the LCD "back light". I
> know the entire screen assy is OK because it works fine when swapped
> to another 3015Us I have.
>
> The machine in question displays to a desktop monitor fine and in fact
> if I look real hard the LCD is displaying also. Its is just that the
> back light will not light.

The bulb is burn't out. Check with the manufacturer or call a local
computer shop for replacements.

Aaron

Ken Sponauer

The bulb is fine. As I stated the entire screen assy works fine when
installed on a different 3015US.

(E-Mail Removed) (Aaron) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> (E-Mail Removed) (Ken Sponauer) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > I have a 3015US laptop that will not light up the LCD "back light". I
> > know the entire screen assy is OK because it works fine when swapped
> > to another 3015Us I have.
> >
> > The machine in question displays to a desktop monitor fine and in fact
> > if I look real hard the LCD is displaying also. Its is just that the
> > back light will not light.

> The bulb is burn't out. Check with the manufacturer or call a local
> computer shop for replacements.
>
> Aaron

Ron Cook