Complete list of POST codes?

Bob

Sometimes my 4PDA2 EPOX board shows a F5 code. I have no idea what this
means. Can you please help me out? Thanks.

Bob

Bob wrote:
> Sometimes my 4PDA2 EPOX board shows a F5 code. I have no idea what this
> means. Can you please help me out? Thanks.

Is this such a tough question and no one knows the answer?

Graham W

Bob wrote:
> Bob wrote:
>> Sometimes my 4PDA2 EPOX board shows a F5 code. I have no idea what
>> this means. Can you please help me out? Thanks.

> Is this such a tough question and no one knows the answer?

Probably!

Have you got the manual for the board 'cos EPoX usually list the codes
in the manual. If not try and track it down on the net. It should have a
filename like Mu-4pda2.pdf

HTH

RJAG

I looked my manual and the only f code I have is FF and that is a boot
attempt. I couldn't even see anything that resembled your code and any that
did were reserved (not a lot of help).
I had a problem similar to this and could only get my PC to boot if the
sequence was floppy, harddrive, CDROM. I think my harddrive could be
showing signs of going out and the mobo is too fast for it.

Seppo Routimo

In news: RJAG typed:
> I looked my manual and the only f code I have is FF and that is a boot
> attempt. I couldn't even see anything that resembled your code and
> any that did were reserved (not a lot of help).
> I had a problem similar to this and could only get my PC to boot if
> the sequence was floppy, harddrive, CDROM. I think my harddrive
> could be showing signs of going out and the mobo is too fast for it.

Since Award no longer exists it pointed me to Phoenix. There was this one:
http://www.phoenix.com/NR/rdonlyres/...0/postcode.pdf

Seppo

Can't Drag Song Clips From The ITMS Search Results List To My List Kurt R. Todoroff Apple 1 09-16-2009 08:53 AM
Font List & Font Size List on the toolbar has blank names and size Lorry Tablet PC 23 01-30-2006 02:08 PM
A7Pro won't complete post n/a Asus 0 02-10-2004 05:39 PM
Mail.app auto-complete list David Magda Apple 3 02-08-2004 06:36 PM
Complete avr tools list for linux os Nikolas Embedded 4 09-21-2003 11:39 AM