Computer can't Boot to windows ME

Josz

Hi,

Recently i have a problem that my PC can't enter to windows ME it
hanged at the initial start up of the system. Well after a period that
i did not turn on the PC and happenly when i switched on my PC it
works it went to windows ME but it does not last long once i shut down
the windows and turn it on again it hanged at the initial start up of
the system again...

I have done the following to save my pc...

I have unplug and unconnect all devices to the mother board but it
stills hang at the same spot...

Later i suspect the mother board's battery but it is not that...

Well this problem it is my first time i encountered.

So if anyone knows how to solve this problem pls e-mail to me or write
in here thanks a lot...

Rgds,
Josz

Tony Jackson

(E-Mail Removed) (Josz) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) om>...
> Hi,
>
> Recently i have a problem that my PC can't enter to windows ME it
> hanged at the initial start up of the system. Well after a period that
> i did not turn on the PC and happenly when i switched on my PC it
> works it went to windows ME but it does not last long once i shut down
> the windows and turn it on again it hanged at the initial start up of
> the system again...
>
> I have done the following to save my pc...
>
> I have unplug and unconnect all devices to the mother board but it
> stills hang at the same spot...
>
> Later i suspect the mother board's battery but it is not that...
>
> Well this problem it is my first time i encountered.
>
> So if anyone knows how to solve this problem pls e-mail to me or write
> in here thanks a lot...
>
> Rgds,
> Josz

Hey, What's up!

I was just wondering, did you over-clock your cpu at all? Sometimes
when increasing your multiplier, the cpu doesn't have enough voltage
to boot your operating system. Just a thought.