how to computer(pc).

hawazein

i would like to ask about how to chose a computer.

which is better AMD processors Or Intel.
How mush its important to chose a cpu 512kb chache rather than 128kb
or 256kb If i want to buy a P4 and what would be the best
spesifications for Main Board and Ram .

if i want it for :
1 word processing.
2 graphic design.

Aaron

(E-Mail Removed) (hawazein) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> i would like to ask about how to chose a computer.
>
> which is better AMD processors Or Intel.
> How mush its important to chose a cpu 512kb chache rather than 128kb
> or 256kb If i want to buy a P4 and what would be the best
> spesifications for Main Board and Ram .
>

> if i want it for :
> 1 word processing.
> 2 graphic design.

AMD is usually more bang for the buck, if you build yourself. Buying
from a computer vendor, Intel is more common, hence more competition
and lower prices. Just be sure that you don't get a Celeron. I've
heard that 1.8GHz P4 will outperform 2.7GHz Celeron. There is a
difference, for sure.

I don't really know about cache, but have some advice about RAM. Make
sure you don't get 128MB of RAM. Minimum 256MB, and, if you want to
get more life out of your computer without having to upgrade, go with
512MB. Remember, 5 years ago, 128 was state of the art, now it is
bare minimum.

Enjoy whatever you choose,
Aaron

Cloud_Strife

(E-Mail Removed) (hawazein) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> i would like to ask about how to chose a computer.
>
> which is better AMD processors Or Intel.
> How mush its important to chose a cpu 512kb chache rather than 128kb
> or 256kb If i want to buy a P4 and what would be the best
> spesifications for Main Board and Ram .
>

> if i want it for :
> 1 word processing.
> 2 graphic design.

AMD or INTERL?
The great question everyone asks.
Go for AMD, their processors are better overall. The speed is always a
little better than INTEL.