Computer starts again automatically after shutdown

Junior Member

945gct-m Mobo
intel c2d chip
winxp sp3

I shut down the computer thru windows, start/turnoff computer/turnoff, and after about 2 or 3 mins the darn thing starts off automatically again. I have checked the little pins on the mobo that connect to the case on/off and reset female connectors, and they are connected. I don't know which side is + and which side is - because the connector does not say + or - it has a small "S" on the left hand socket (female) and nothing on the right hand socket of the female.