conection to web

munchkin

Hi, new here so please bare with me, I have a gateway 2000 p5-75
can anyone talk me througth conecting to the web. first I need to obtain
the cable from where etc, hope in you, thanks

Justin Thompson

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 15:33:15 -0600, munchkin
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi, new here so please bare with me, I have a gateway 2000 p5-75
>can anyone talk me througth conecting to the web. first I need to obtain
>the cable from where etc, hope in you, thanks

Name says it all... surely?

I smell a troll

Ben Myers

Connected to the web through what? Dialup, DSL, cable internet or other?

.... Ben Myers

wrote:

>Hi, new here so please bare with me, I have a gateway 2000 p5-75
>can anyone talk me througth conecting to the web. first I need to obtain
>the cable from where etc, hope in you, thanks

William R. Walsh

Hi!

> I have a gateway 2000 p5-75 can anyone talk me througth conecting to the
> web.

Wow...that's a classic! I would highly recommend that you go out and look to
find a newer computer. The computer you have now could certainly be set up
with Internet connectivity, but it is likely to need some expansion and
installation of the stuff needed to facilitate the connection. Even after
all of that, it may not be fast enough for many popular web sites and
services. You will probably also find that up to date software doesn't work
well or at all.

If you don't want to buy a new computer, look for one that's anywhere from
two to five years old. Such a computer will be much better suited to what
you have in mind.

William