Connect with Aspire Software Consultancy

Aspire Software Consultancy

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Lalit from Aspire Software Consultancy, Bangalore India. We
are into software development and IT services. We have expertise in
software development using Microsoft .Net platform, Java platform and
Salesforce.com platform (Cloud computing).

This is Business Proposal to provide you Software Development and IT
services for your company at best quality and reasonable price. We can
become Offshore Development Partner for your company to provide all IT
software development needs. This will definitely help you to reduce
onsite cost for managing software development resources. We can work
with your team to build software to boost your business.

In case you are into software development then we can provide you
dedicated software development team for your project executions. We
are already working with multiple customers from USA and UK using this
offshore development center model.

Please refer our company portfolio for your reference.
http://www.aspiresoftwareconsultancy...onsultancy.zip

For quotation or any technical discussion, please feel free to contact
me at

Email: (E-Mail Removed)
Cell: +91-9900456745 (anytime)
Office: +91-80-42073481 (4:00 AM to 2:30 PM GMT)

Messengers:
Skype : lalit.mendapara
Yahoo : (E-Mail Removed)
Msn : (E-Mail Removed)