connecting pc to pc for presentations

Grant

I am looking to connect my Presario 2500 laptop to my Dell Latitude
laptop for a presentation to a group. Same principal as linking an
external screen. So that part of the group can look at one screen while
the other part looks at the other screen but both being driven from the
Dell.
Any guidance out there?
Thanks
Grant

Tom Scales

I believe VNC will do it, if they are networked.

http://www.vnc.com/

Tom
"Grant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I am looking to connect my Presario 2500 laptop to my Dell Latitude
> laptop for a presentation to a group. Same principal as linking an
> external screen. So that part of the group can look at one screen while
> the other part looks at the other screen but both being driven from the
> Dell.
> Any guidance out there?
> Thanks
> Grant

Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

>I am looking to connect my Presario 2500 laptop to my Dell Latitude
>laptop for a presentation to a group. Same principal as linking an
>external screen. So that part of the group can look at one screen while
>the other part looks at the other screen but both being driven from the
>Dell.

VNC is free software that will display the screen from one computer on
another. Works very well:

http://www.realvnc.com
or

http://www.tightvnc.com