Connecting to a server

Mark Armstrong

What setting do I nned to change to get our tablets to take the policy
settings from the server.
I log on to the domain but I cannot get them to take any of the settings.

HELP PLEASE.

Gnats

Sears Young [MS]

Hi Mark,

If you're still having a problem with the policy taking effect, you may want
to try forcing the update using "gpudate.exe" with the "/Force" switch
(c:\windows\system32). This will manually update any changes that have been
made to group policies. For more information on this tool, see the
following KB article:

298444 A Description of the Group Policy Update Utility
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=298444

Thanks!

--Sears Young

purposes only.