Control software

Robin Gordon

i have an 8KRA2+ mobo and was wondering if there is anyway i can control the
speed of my CPU cooler with software. I have a volcano 9 with a hardware
controller for speed (this means i have to rech into the case and screw it
up for games and down low for browsing or other low load applications.

ROBIN