Controlling fans on an Asus P5N-E SLI

thierryjacob@hotmail.com

Hello,
I just installed the following config:

CPU Intel Core2Duo E4300 with original Intel fan
M/B ASUS P5N-E SLI
GPU Geforce 7900 GTX

I made a perfectly standard installation, plugging everything where it
is supposed to be, and I did not overclock anything on it yet.

Aas I have a very low temperature now, I'd like to slow the fans down
to minimise the noise: I installed the Speedfan software (version
4.32) to control them, as it had been doing perfectly on my old
(AthlonXP/A7V8X-X) config.

My problem is that I can't change the speed for the CPU nor the GPU
fans: the only ones I can achieve a result are those from the chassis
and the PSU.

Is there something I can do?

Thanks in advance!

Al Brumski

cpu fan -> BIOS
gpu fan -> nvidia control panel or RivaTuner (freeware)

RivaTuner: