Corner unit with factory dual CD-ROM ??

Robert E. Watts

Hi Gang !

Anyone here ......... ?????

Does anyone know if the Packard Bell Corner Computer came with factory Twin
CD-ROM drives as an option on any models ?

And if so, do you know of any websites with further information, or a model
number ?

Thanks

bob

Junior Member

Nope, the corner unit never came with dual CD-ROM's as an original factory installed option. It had two 5.25 drive bays so there is nothing to stop one from installing a second optical drive themselves.

I worked for PB at their Sacramento factory during the late 90's. Can't say much good about the Company's upper management and business practices but at least it was a paycheck.