Junior Member
Location: Minnesota

First of all would it be worth it going from a 2.0GHz 400fb to a 2.40GHZ/512/533 CPU Would there be a noticeable difference. I'm not even sure my P4P4VMM2 mobo will even take that cpu. On another PC, our kids, needs a cpu so I was going to get a faster one for me, I upgraded to 1 G of DDR ram and 128 video card. Also is it much at all to change the cpu other than replacing the thermal compound.
A year old and the bios went bad on the heat sensor for the cpu so I hook the fan up direct.
What is the front bus and the cache for the cpu. Thanks for the info

Last edited by deancf; 10-03-2006 at 01:33 PM..