CPU Interface 7njl6 No Expert setting

stanmc

I am running the V2.0 2004/08/04 BIOS on this board. When I go into the
BIOS and select Frequency/Voltage Control I cannot find under CPU
Interface either Turbo or Expert. I only find Optimal or Aggressive. I
am looking to buy a new Barton to replace my aging Palomino 1700+. The
new processor will be clock-UNlocked. If I cannot select Expert, then I
believe I won't be able to set the Multiplier.

Any suggestions? Is it possible that the Turbo or Expert mode are not
available because the BIOS has been set to not offer these when a
clock-locked processor is installed? Or, were these options removed in
the latest BIOS?