*-* kingdom *-*

hi guys newbie here

i have abit nf7 s mobo
athlon 2200 XP

i want to monotor my cpu temp under windows, what programs do you guys use?

i have looked at speedfan, but cannot find a download link that works..

TIA

Sparkle

*-* kingdom *-* wrote:
> hi guys newbie here
>
> i have abit nf7 s mobo
> athlon 2200 XP
>

> i want to monotor my cpu temp under windows, what programs do you guys use?
>
> i have looked at speedfan, but cannot find a download link that works..
>
> TIA

ABIT EQ
ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/downlo...lities/abiteq/

ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/downlo...teq_1.230w.zip
works fine for my NF7.

ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/downlo...31w_nvidia.exe
contains a virus according to my avast! scanner.

ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/downlo...32w_nvidia.zip
reports astronomical temps! The settings screen lacks checkboxes for
warning *BEEP* option. There's a "uGuru" logo on the main screen...
I think this version's not meant for NF7 boards.

Sometimes CPU temp isn't reported correctly on first startup, it's way
too low. Just reboot, and BIOS recalibrates things. I think this is a
common NF7 issue.

*-* kingdom *-*

thank you

"Sparkle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Upcbg.456$(E-Mail Removed). net...
> *-* kingdom *-* wrote:
>> hi guys newbie here
>>
>> i have abit nf7 s mobo
>> athlon 2200 XP
>>

>> i want to monotor my cpu temp under windows, what programs do you guys
>> use?
>>
>> i have looked at speedfan, but cannot find a download link that works..
>>
>> TIA

> ABIT EQ
> ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/downlo...lities/abiteq/
>
> ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/downlo...teq_1.230w.zip
> works fine for my NF7.
>
> ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/downlo...31w_nvidia.exe
> contains a virus according to my avast! scanner.
>
> ftp://ftp-usa.abit.com.tw/pub/downlo...32w_nvidia.zip
> reports astronomical temps! The settings screen lacks checkboxes for
> warning *BEEP* option. There's a "uGuru" logo on the main screen...
> I think this version's not meant for NF7 boards.
>
> Sometimes CPU temp isn't reported correctly on first startup, it's way too
> low. Just reboot, and BIOS recalibrates things. I think this is a common
> NF7 issue.

=?iso-8859-2?Q?Lenny=5FNero_?=

*-* kingdom *-* wrote:

> i have looked at speedfan, but cannot find a download link that works..

Works fine...

http://www.almico.com/speedfan428.exe

L.