Cpu temp measure

joank

Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu. Can't
seem to find it on there web.

Matt

"joank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bib4hb$h6r$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu. Can't
> seem to find it on there web.

Depends on your motherboard type. Whatcha got?

geeman

Yes they do, it's called easytune4, this program isn't soley for
overclocking, as it measures and displays the cpu temp, motherboard temp,
fan speeds, and voltages.
hope this helps
cheers geeman.

S.Heenan

joank wrote:
> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
> Can't seem to find it on there web.

Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder on the
desktop and double-click to open it.
http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
--
Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated

joank

"S.Heenan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uKb2b.19818$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> joank wrote:
> > Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
> > Can't seem to find it on there web.

> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder on

the
> desktop and double-click to open it.
> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm

That did the job, thanks.

S.Heenan

joank wrote:
> "S.Heenan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uKb2b.19818$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> joank wrote:
>>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
>>> Can't seem to find it on there web.

>> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
>> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
>> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm

> That did the job, thanks.

No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
monitoring.
--

BA wrote:
> I can't seem to get the link to work......
> Any chance of you posting this app ??
>
> Thanks a TON !
>
> BA

You've got mail.
--
Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated

Amir Facade

Me too please.
T.I.A.

"S.Heenan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:AIc2b.20293$(E-Mail Removed).. .
: >> joank wrote:
: >>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
: >>> Can't seem to find it on there web.
: >>
: >> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
: >> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
: >> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
: >
: >
: > That did the job, thanks.
:
: No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
: monitoring.
: --
: Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated
:
:

Amir Facade

Thanks.

"Amir Facade" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
: Me too please.
: T.I.A.
:
:
: : >> joank wrote:
: : >>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
: : >>> Can't seem to find it on there web.
: : >>
: : >> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
: : >> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
: : >> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
: : >
: : >
: : > That did the job, thanks.
: :
: : No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
: : monitoring.
: : --