cpu type idea

mcjason@gmail.com

What happens if a CPU worked this way?

take two radio field signals transmitted on same frequency, receive
both at same time from one receiver. I suppose you receive what ends
up being how both signals transmitted interfere with eachother right?
What if signals transmitted interfered as what receives as computed
answer to how interference of two signals has a funnny result?

Sjouke Burry

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> What happens if a CPU worked this way?
>
> take two radio field signals transmitted on same frequency, receive
> both at same time from one receiver. I suppose you receive what ends
> up being how both signals transmitted interfere with eachother right?
> What if signals transmitted interfered as what receives as computed
> answer to how interference of two signals has a funnny result?

You get a funny answer,read it under a troll bridge.