Create a RAID1 w/ Tyan Tomcat K8E

Mike

Hello All,

I currently have a server runninf SBS 2K3 Premium. The motherboard
is a Tyan Tomcat K8E.
I do not currently have a RAID or anything and I want to create a RAID
1. Is it possible to do this without losing any data, or does anyone
know where I can find some instructions. I saw in other groups ways,
but they referred to ASUS boards.

wolfgang schneider

hi ,

about raid at all you should get the basic info from hba-producers like
adaptec or icp .

there will be no data loss if you use images of your partitions .

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

--
gravity is still active
-<--@

Tomcat K8E & SMDC Bart Tyan 6 02-21-2006 09:35 PM
New Tyan Tomcat K8E-SLI S2866 - anyone has it? KreiserAvrora@gmail.com Tyan 1 01-29-2006 12:32 AM
Video Oddities--Tyan K8E ho72 Tyan 6 12-06-2005 10:31 AM
Tomcat K8E (S2865) BIOS Flash 1.00 to 2.01 BC Tyan 0 10-02-2005 06:33 AM
Tomcat K8E 2865 - power consumption Tony Neumann Tyan 1 06-18-2005 04:07 PM