Creative Diagnostics Agent - disable?

Steve

Trying to stop Creative Diagnostics Agent from running at startup.
The help file says "If you want to disable Creative Diagnostics Agent,
click the Do not run Diagnostics Agent at startup check box to select
it when Creative Diagnostics Agent offers to restore the audio
settings."

But I have no idea how to get to that startup check box. I've
unchecked it in msconfig, but it keeps coming back.

Warren

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Trying to stop Creative Diagnostics Agent from running at startup.
> The help file says "If you want to disable Creative Diagnostics Agent,
> click the Do not run Diagnostics Agent at startup check box to select
> it when Creative Diagnostics Agent offers to restore the audio
> settings."
>
> But I have no idea how to get to that startup check box. I've
> unchecked it in msconfig, but it keeps coming back.

Steve,
This is what I did to remove the Icon, and stop the program from running at
Start Up. Right click on the Icon in the Task bar, and choose "Exit". Click
on "Start"-"Programs"-"Creative"-"Sound Blaster Live"-"Creative Diagnostics
Agent". Within the box that comes up, uncheck the box to "Run the Diagnostic
Agent at Start Up". HTH

Steve

"Warren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>This is what I did to remove the Icon, and stop the program from running at
>Start Up. Right click on the Icon in the Task bar, and choose "Exit". Click
>on "Start"-"Programs"-"Creative"-"Sound Blaster Live"-"Creative Diagnostics
>Agent". Within the box that comes up, uncheck the box to "Run the Diagnostic
>Agent at Start Up". HTH

Ahhh, perfect. Thanks so much! Sure would be nice if the help file
actually helped once in a while...