Creative multimedia interface

bassem Fahmy

Hi,

I have the sound blaster live 256 .. you can see my problem in the
following links:

- http://www.geocities.com/bassemf/attach.jpg
- http://www.geocities.com/bassemf/attach2.jpg

It come from the creative multimedia interface which do not have the
MMDEVLDR.VXD ..By the way, it do not have a conflict.

The problem I face now is that I can only play mid file .. and no
other format can play.

- I have even delete any SB then reinstall the full sound blaster
installation CD to got all the creative programs but it did not
resolve the problem plus that any of creative program usually hangs
after open it !!

- Have install also the SB fix and the update from creative site but
it did not solve it.

- For the build-in sound audio .. Its "disable" in the bios.

What I can do now.. Waiting your reply,

.. Operating System: Windows 98SE

.. Creative Model Number: SB LIVE SERIES

.. Processor/CPU: 2.8 Intel

.. Memory: 265

Best Regards,
Bassem