Creative Software won't detect...

Tareq Djamous

my Soundblaster Audigy.

Hi,

I really tried everything, but I can't solve this problem.
I even read the creative forum, and looked up this topic
several times with google.

So here's my problem:

I got that soundcard, SB Audigy, and WinXP with SP2
detects it and installs its driver.
When i start my SB CD it says something like:
"...parts are corrupted , can't install drivers.."
So does the autoupdate function on soundblaster.com.
I downloaded the webupdate, extracted the drivers and
installed them manually. That worked !
But now I want to install the tools, nada.
Can I get them to install manually without recognizing
the soundcard ?

Bye and thanks Tareq