Creative Sound Blaster live!

Michael P Gabriel

Hi,

No Sound!
On booting, during the black and white boot up screen, I see a message
that reads "INSTOS.MSG is not installed".

I reloaded the Creative CD Rom but I still get the same message. I
believe Creative deleted the prior version before loading the CD.

Any clues? Perhaps I could totally add/remove the program, then clean
the registry, and reload the CD? I don't know if it's worth the
effort. Is there a clue out there?

Thanks,

Mike (E-Mail Removed) if emailing, change .com to .net