D975XBX and Busy Mouse Pointer

Fidelis K

I recently built a D2C system based on the Bad Axe and my mouse pointer
periodically turns into "hour glass," meaning that something's running.

The new system has the same set of programs as my old system based on the
D865 motherboard, and the mouse pointer doesn't turn into hour glass on the
old system unless I run a program. So, my conclusion is the Bad Axe is
responsible for this. Any ideas???