Damaged Motherboard

Junior Member

Hi..
SOS SOS SOS

I have been using an MSI K8N Diamond Plus for an year. Had spent quite some money to buy the board.
Recently, it was damaged while transporting. It has been cut (half a centimeter) on one side. The connections on top (which have been cut) lead to the floppy connector.
Is there any way to get this board repaired? It will be q big blow on me if i have to spend again on another motherboard and hence another processor..

Help....

Regards
hypothal