De-activating Creative Labs software

abresq@aol.com

I have purchased an M-Audio soundcard for my recently-purchased Dell XP
computer, and am using it for all my Windows audio applications; but
certain Creative Labs software seems to still be loaded at bootup, and
I am, for example, frequently getting a popup stating that ctSYSvol.exe
has crashed and is being shut down.

Is there away to disable the automatic loading of this CT software
(hopefully without having to remove it from the computer entirely)?
Thanks.

Tod

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I have purchased an M-Audio soundcard for my recently-purchased Dell XP
> computer, and am using it for all my Windows audio applications; but
> certain Creative Labs software seems to still be loaded at bootup, and
> I am, for example, frequently getting a popup stating that ctSYSvol.exe
> has crashed and is being shut down.
>
> Is there away to disable the automatic loading of this CT software
> (hopefully without having to remove it from the computer entirely)?
> Thanks.

This program should help
http://www.drivercleaner.net/