Dell Inspiron One 2305 all-in-one: Any owners out there?

me@privacy.net

Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
Dell

http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd

Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
questions?

Dave

On Dec 19, 12:58*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
> Dell
>
> http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd
>
> Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
> questions?

This is the one I would get...seems like a great
deal. I have a much cheaper version (lenovo c300
nettop...a netbook with a screen and dvd drive).

Here is the deal from techbargains.com

http://www.techbargains.com/news_dis...fm/235924?r1=1

Oh...I know, not a Dell.
Best wishes...
Dave

me@privacy.net

Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This is the one I would get...seems like a great

have you liked the form factor of your all in one?

Can you wall mount yours and the Dell too?

Is there anyway to add an external wifi antenna to
them?

me@privacy.net

Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Here is the deal from techbargains.com
>
>http://www.techbargains.com/news_dis...fm/235924?r1=1
>
>Oh...I know, not a Dell.
>Best wishes...
>Dave

I'm not stuck on Dell only..... Id consider anything
but my price range is no more than $700 or so

Dave

On Dec 19, 5:21*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >This is the one I would get...seems like a great

> have you liked the form factor of your all in one?
>
> Can you wall mount yours and the Dell too?
>
> Is there anyway to add an external wifi antenna to
> them?

I like the format. Mine can't be wall mounted,
I doubt the Lenova can be either as the stand (base)
IS the computer. On mine the computer is the BACK
of the lcd.
I don't know about external wifi antenna but
the wifi in mine works just like a laptop wifi.

Dave

lgreenwood@srt.com

On Dec 19, 10:58*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
> Dell
>
> http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd
>
> Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
> questions?

I would check on the issue of cooling for components packed so close
together. Larry

me@privacy.net

Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I like the format. Mine can't be wall mounted,
>I doubt the Lenova can be either as the stand (base)
>IS the computer. On mine the computer is the BACK
>of the lcd.
>I don't know about external wifi antenna but
>the wifi in mine works just like a laptop wifi.

Thanks for advice Dave!!

I will check into them ....see what I think

me@privacy.net

"(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I would check on the issue of cooling for components packed so close
>together. Larry

Good point Larry!

hadn't thought abt cooling issues!

crkeehn

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Giving some thought to buy this all in one unit from
> Dell
>
> http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-one-2305-amd/pd
>
> Anyone out there own one and can answer a few
> questions?

My son has the predecessor and it isn't wall mountable. He's very pleased
with it, it works well and he got the touch screen version which seems to
work well. It's a good computer for a compact workspace, especially if you
get the wireless mouse and keyboard.

me@privacy.net

Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> have a much cheaper version (lenovo c300
>nettop...a netbook with a screen and dvd drive).

Hey Dave,,,

How much did that C300 above cost you and where did you
buy it?

Does it seem to satisfy your needs ok?