Dell Latitude Docking Station D610 D420 D520 D620 D820

BillW50

Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?

Bill
Gateway M465e ('06 era) - Centrino Duo 1.83G - 2GB - Windows XP SP3

me@privacy.net

"BillW50" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270562614120

cheap!

you think it is the real thing?

olfart

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "BillW50" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270562614120

> cheap!
>
> you think it is the real thing?

missing the Power Adapter

Christopher Muto

On 1/14/2011 5:36 AM, BillW50 wrote:
> Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270562614120

looks cheap but has high shipping costs.
if you search for "pr01x" and then sort by price + shipping you will
find many more for a lot less that this one costs delivered. and not
just auctions, but buy-it-now items too. auctions can end up costing
even less but you have to wait to see the outcome.

BillW50

In news:(E-Mail Removed) t,
Christopher Muto typed on Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:51:07 -0500:
> On 1/14/2011 5:36 AM, BillW50 wrote:
>> Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270562614120
>>

> looks cheap but has high shipping costs.
> if you search for "pr01x" and then sort by price + shipping you will
> find many more for a lot less that this one costs delivered. and not
> just auctions, but buy-it-now items too. auctions can end up costing
> even less but you have to wait to see the outcome.

Wow, there are hundreds of them. Thanks Christopher! Say will the power
supply for the dock also power a D610 alone?

--

On 1/14/2011 1:10 PM, BillW50 wrote:
> In news:(E-Mail Removed) t,
> Christopher Muto typed on Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:51:07 -0500:
>> On 1/14/2011 5:36 AM, BillW50 wrote:
>>> Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?
>>>
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270562614120
>>>

>> looks cheap but has high shipping costs.
>> if you search for "pr01x" and then sort by price + shipping you will
>> find many more for a lot less that this one costs delivered. and not
>> just auctions, but buy-it-now items too. auctions can end up costing
>> even less but you have to wait to see the outcome.

> Wow, there are hundreds of them. Thanks Christopher! Say will the power
> supply for the dock also power a D610 alone?

yes, they use the same power supply with the same connector.
the only issue is that the dock prefers the 90watt version of the power
supply (there are lower wattage versions available that were smaller and
therefor nicer to travel with).

Nate Nagel

On 01/14/2011 05:36 AM, BillW50 wrote:
> Wow! Anybody seen these for $5.99 on eBay?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270562614120

I bought several for about that about a year ago.

Only one is still in use, and when the company replaces my D630 with
something a little less obsolete, I'll probably put them all up for
sale. Got monitor stands to go with 'em too. all my coworkers now have
E-series laptops, and my Precision M90 ate its video card, not worth
replacing.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.