DEll Tech Support 5 Star

jd@fl.net

8100 cd rom failed.

Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.

Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm

Fantastic Service Thank you Dell

JD

Florida, U.S.A.

HistoryFan

I wish I could rate Dell's online support 5 stars, but I can't. More
like 1.5.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 8100 cd rom failed.
>
> Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.
>
> Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm
>
> Fantastic Service Thank you Dell
>
> JD
>
> Florida, U.S.A.

jfigueredo

JD, with all due respect, what's so Fantastic about that ????
This is what I expect from any service department of a high ticket item
manufacturer.

Jose
MCSA, A+

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 8100 cd rom failed.
>
> Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.
>
> Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm
>
> Fantastic Service Thank you Dell
>
> JD
>
> Florida, U.S.A.

Irene

What is "5 star" about service quality that should be provided by a company
like Dell?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 8100 cd rom failed.
>
> Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.
>
> Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm
>
> Fantastic Service Thank you Dell
>
> JD
>
> Florida, U.S.A.

Irene

What is "5 star" about service quality that should be provided by a company
like Dell?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 8100 cd rom failed.
>
> Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.
>
> Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm
>
> Fantastic Service Thank you Dell
>
> JD
>
> Florida, U.S.A.

Irene

What is "5 star" about service quality that should be provided by a company
like Dell?

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 8100 cd rom failed.
>
> Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.
>
> Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm
>
> Fantastic Service Thank you Dell
>
> JD
>
> Florida, U.S.A.

Irene

My apologies, but OE sent the same message multiple times.
It does funny things now and then, but this is a first.

"Irene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is "5 star" about service quality that should be provided by a

company
> like Dell?
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > 8100 cd rom failed.
> >
> > Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.
> >
> > Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm
> >
> > Fantastic Service Thank you Dell
> >
> > JD
> >
> > Florida, U.S.A.

DJ

and certainly not 5 star

dj

"Irene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My apologies, but OE sent the same message multiple times.
> It does funny things now and then, but this is a first.
>

> "Irene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What is "5 star" about service quality that should be provided by a

> company
> > like Dell?
> >

> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > 8100 cd rom failed.
> > >
> > > Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.
> > >
> > > Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm
> > >
> > > Fantastic Service Thank you Dell
> > >
> > > JD
> > >
> > > Florida, U.S.A.

Carol

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 8100 cd rom failed.
>
> Called Tech support 11:00 AM Monday Feb 16.
>
> Service Rep delivered and installed new cd rom Tuesday Feb 17 2:00pm
>
> Fantastic Service Thank you Dell
>
> JD
>
> Florida, U.S.A.

Dell seems to very good about replacing hardware. Getting a good answer to
a question is another story. I don't bother calling tech support anymore.
Too long a wait for poorly trained techs. If I think I need new hardware I
send an email.

Carol