Dell tech support

Paul Ostrof

Is it true that Dell has moved all of its tech support to India and
the Philipeans? I always thought Dell was an All-American company.

Paul

HillBillyBuddhist

"Paul Ostrof" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Is it true that Dell has moved all of its tech support to India and
> the Philipeans? I always thought Dell was an All-American company.
>
> Paul

Not all but a lot. Recent news articles (
http://www.newsforge.com/business/03...7.shtml?tid=85 for
instance) indicate that "cooperate" support will be coming home, while
"home" users will still be routed overseas.

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details.

Remove shoes to E-mail.

G. Mark Kelm

It is hard to imagine that this question is nothing but a lame troll.

"Paul Ostrof" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Is it true that Dell has moved all of its tech support to India and
> the Philipeans? I always thought Dell was an All-American company.
>
> Paul

Gus

G. Mark Kelm wrote:

> It is hard to imagine that this question is nothing but a lame troll.

"the Philipeans" is a dead giveaway, isn't it?

> "Paul Ostrof" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>
>>Is it true that Dell has moved all of its tech support to India and
>>the Philipeans? I always thought Dell was an All-American company.
>>
>> Paul

zuuum

Philipeans???? How's your walk with the Lord? LMAO

news:RUQFb.372163$(E-Mail Removed) .net...