developing WebApp in TabletPC

Yuva

We have made our web application compactable with the tablet PC and we want
to enter the data in text fields using the stylus as well as through the
mouse (When we click on the TextBox a larger text field [Replacement for
Update Panel which should take letters in digital Ink Format and should be
converted to Typed Text Format For e.g. Arial, veranda] should be displayed
to enter the data and the entered text should be copied in to the respective
text field when we are finished).
Overall I need to make the textbox (editable fields) like an Update
panel...Instead of dragging it every time, which is time consuming.

Can you help me with this?

Yuva

We have made our web application compactable with the tablet PC and we want
to enter the data in text fields using the stylus as well as through the
mouse (When we click on the TextBox a larger text field [Replacement for
TabletPC Input Panel which should take letters in digital Ink Format and
should be
converted to Typed Text Format For e.g. Arial, veranda] should be displayed
to enter the data and the entered text should be copied in to the respective
text field when we are finished).
Overall I need to make the textbox (editable fields) like an TabletPC Input
Panel...Instead of dragging it every time, which is time consuming.

Can you help me with this?

Chris H

Your best responses will come from the developers newsgroup where you've
already posted the same information.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC