Device driver - NTativrv01

SSI

1900 GT card and per ATI Tech support I have disabled this device. Here is
what the told me to do a month ago:

"NTativrv01 is a wdm capture device.
There currently are no drivers available for the device under Vista, so you
should disable it in the device manager."

The new drivers (7.2) still do not seem to support this so does anyone know
when ATI will release drivers, or a work around for this?

Thank you

Carl

Thanks for that NTativrv01, I was wondering what that was. Sorry I can't
help you with your problem, but you have helped me out there!

Ken

There is a beta 7.2 driver that does have a WDM driver. BUt its really
buggy. I have not really been able to get it working properly, but it sort
of does work. You can get the 7.2 beta here

I am using it now but its really buggy

"Carl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for that NTativrv01, I was wondering what that was. Sorry I can't
> help you with your problem, but you have helped me out there!

SSI

Thanks for the link and I guess I will wait for a while ... from what you
are saying this is the best thing to do!

"Ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a beta 7.2 driver that does have a WDM driver. BUt its really
> buggy. I have not really been able to get it working properly, but it
> sort of does work. You can get the 7.2 beta here
> http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1577
>

> I am using it now but its really buggy
>

> "Carl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks for that NTativrv01, I was wondering what that was. Sorry I can't
>> help you with your problem, but you have helped me out there!

Tom Lake

"SSI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for the link and I guess I will wait for a while ... from what you
> are saying this is the best thing to do!

Does the 7.2 driver dated 2/21/07 have the file you need? If so' it's out
of beta and available
on the ATI Website.

Tom Lake

Ken

The final release of 7.2 does not contain the WDM driver

"Tom Lake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:es9hn3$46t$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "SSI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks for the link and I guess I will wait for a while ... from what you
>> are saying this is the best thing to do!

> Does the 7.2 driver dated 2/21/07 have the file you need? If so' it's out
> of beta and available
> on the ATI Website.
>
> Tom Lake

james H

If you go to the componet download link the WDM is there for 7.2

"Ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> The final release of 7.2 does not contain the WDM driver
>
> "Tom Lake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:es9hn3$46t$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "SSI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Thanks for the link and I guess I will wait for a while ... from what
>>> you are saying this is the best thing to do!

>> Does the 7.2 driver dated 2/21/07 have the file you need? If so' it's
>> out of beta and available
>> on the ATI Website.
>>
>> Tom Lake

Hertz_Donut

I cannot find the "component download link". Would you please be so kind as
to post the link here?

Honu

"james H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45e862bf$0$25775$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you go to the componet download link the WDM is there for 7.2
>

> "Ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>> The final release of 7.2 does not contain the WDM driver
>>
>> "Tom Lake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:es9hn3$46t$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "SSI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Does the 7.2 driver dated 2/21/07 have the file you need? If so' it's
>>> out of beta and available
>>> on the ATI Website.
>>>
>>> Tom Lake

james H

http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeonxip-xp.html

It is right there on the driver page for the packaged downloads, but the
above link will take you right there.

"Hertz_Donut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I cannot find the "component download link". Would you please be so kind
>as to post the link here?
>
> Honu
>
> "james H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:45e862bf$0$25775$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If you go to the componet download link the WDM is there for 7.2
>>

>> "Ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>> The final release of 7.2 does not contain the WDM driver
>>>
>>> "Tom Lake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:es9hn3$46t$(E-Mail Removed)...

SSI

Thanks so much for the link. I downloaded it and run it however the question
mark is still there and when I try to update the driver windows is unable to
do so. I tried pointing to the directory manually, have the windows search
automatically, with no success. What am I doing wrong?

news:45e8d7e4$0$25777$(E-Mail Removed)...