dg31pr and vt

gg

looks like dp31pr does not support vt fully as windows 2008 x64 complained
it could not add the hyper-v feature as the required VT was not enabled or
not supported by mainboard.

Is there a setting BIOS I missed?
On the other hand, Virtual server machines seem able to use hardware assist

gg

apparently it also depends on the cpu, the particular E7400 I had did not
support VT

that is very confusing and frustrating!

"gg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> looks like dp31pr does not support vt fully as windows 2008 x64

complained
> it could not add the hyper-v feature as the required VT was not enabled

or
> not supported by mainboard.
>
> Is there a setting BIOS I missed?
> On the other hand, Virtual server machines seem able to use hardware

assist

Robert Myers

On Nov 11, 8:36*pm, "gg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> apparently it also depends on the cpu, the particular E7400 I had did not
> support VT
>
> that is very confusing and frustrating!

http://www.intel.com/products/proces...e2duo+tab_spec

Note "see spec details" for E7400 and E7500. I decided on something
without an asterisk for a relatively low power system.

Robert.

Natalie Portman

Update ur BIOS..its works for me..