What is the difference between High-Density and Low-Density DDR-RAM modules ?

Michael Hertz

What is the difference between High-Density and Low-Density DDR-RAM modules ?

Is there a third category of DDR RAM modules beside the 2 mentioned above ?

How do I find out if High-Density fit into my motherboard (in general resp. especially for my Asus A8N) ?

How much speed increase do I get when using HIGH instead of LOW Density modules ?

Does the difference between High-Density and Low-Density modules exist also in the DDR2 and DDR3 world ?

Michael