What is the difference between the motherboard models ASRock K7VT4A, K7VT4A+ and K7VT4A Pro ?

Jason Stacy

As in the subject line already asked:

What is the difference between the motherboard models ASRock K7VT4A, K7VT4A+ and K7VT4A Pro ?

J.

Wes Newell

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 18:36:54 +0000, Jason Stacy wrote:

> As in the subject line already asked:
>
> What is the difference between the motherboard models ASRock K7VT4A,
> K7VT4A+ and K7VT4A Pro ?

Not a lot between the 4A and A+, but the Pro has a newer southbridge with
sata.

Justin Brown - SYNACS

These are probably more model revisions than differing models.
Sometimes a make will swap out a component, for example the audio chip,
in favor of a cheaper or more functional version. The result can be a
different driver than the original.

Anyways I don't know about that specific model but I would guess
there's little difference between them.

Jason Stacy wrote:
> As in the subject line already asked:
>
> What is the difference between the motherboard models ASRock K7VT4A, K7VT4A+ and K7VT4A Pro ?
>
> J.

tcsenter

Jason Stacy wrote:
> As in the subject line already asked:
>
> What is the difference between the motherboard models ASRock K7VT4A, K7VT4A+ and K7VT4A Pro ?

Go to these links and look:

http://www.asrock.com/product/K7VT4A.htm

http://www.asrock.com/product/K7VT4A+.htm

http://www.asrock.com/product/K7VT4A%20PRO.htm

That was way hard, and it cut a whole 20 seconds off my life! I wish I
could've gotten someone to do it for me. ;-)

Regards,

Tim