disc in cdr drive

Junior Member
Location: Greece

hi I need some help,I put a softweare disc in the dvdr to load a icam ,the computor froze ,in the middle of instaing ,how do I retreve it,tried rebooting,no look

Junior Member

On the front of your cdr drive there should be a little hole. That is an emergency eject. Bend a paper clip straight and insert it into the hole pushing on the paper clip. The cd drive will open.