Disc management and partitions

Mark P.

I am running a tablet PC with Windows XP tablet edition. I
seem to have messed up in running a disc imaging program.
It created a new partition that was too big. I somehow
deleted the imaging program and formatted the patrition.
In Computer management / disc management in Windows Xp, I
can make the disc pace a new partition or an extended
partition or leave it as unallocated space.However what I
really want to do is reallocate the space back to the c
drive partition.
Also could anyone help me with the difference between a
primary partition and an extended partition.

Thanks,

Mark P.

Chris H.

Mark, there is some very good information on differences between FAT and
NTFS systems on the hard drives here: http://www.aumha.org/search.htm with
information on handling them here: http://www.aumha.org/search.htm
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

news:06a501c39e98$d7c363f0$(E-Mail Removed)...