Disk on chip for general purpose OS.

bsder

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a disk on chip hardware for a general
purpose OS like Linux or FreeBSD? I have a customized OS want to install
/burn into this kind of hardware.

Thanks
Sam

Junior Member

Hi

I am using a Diskonchip 2000 .I have to use this as a last drive of my PC i.e like a hard drive .
I made ISA interface card for using a DiskOnChip in a desktop PC.
by taking a reference of the design of home made ISA card.

2000.html]Electronics Circuit Diagrams & Schematics: ISA card for the DiskOnChip 2000[/url]

Now I am connecting the this ISA card to My pC ISA slot but it is not able to detect the Memory card or as a last drieve of the system .

I am using a PC with windows 98 installed.

Please help me in this issue .Also please suggest any other software needed to do this.